Ezra Dyer's recent column in Car and Driver excerpt

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Some assignments damn near killed me, but they're now part of the lore. And a lot of them just came out of idle bluster, like:" Whats the world record distance for a limo jump? I'll bet I could beat it"
Next thing you know you're in Tallahassee wearing a prom dress.

Some of the ideas didn't pan out, but we've never lacked ambition. I look on the bright side with these things. Where some see an expensive Mercedes that's totally submerged in salt water, I see a marine habitat. Sure, that's not how Sea World looked at it, but they learned an important lesson about signage. And believe me, I caught an earful about that one.

Car and Driver Magazine, Ezra Dyers column, the 60th Anniversary issue, July 2015

No comments :

Post a Comment

 

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Holdens the home of vintage, veteran and classic car parts, spares and accessories Classic,vintage car accessories Holdens the home of vintage, veteran and classic car parts, spares and accessories Classic,vintage car accessories